The Gilgen FD 20 is our most powerful and silent running swing door operator yet.
Gilgen swing door operators automatically open and close internal doors and large, heavy externally facing doors with ease.
With inherent strength and Swiss build quality, the FD 20 is ideally suited to tough applications such as hospitals, schools, retail centres, offices, garden centres and transport hubs. The versatile drive system enables smooth, contactless and hygienic automatic access, making doors significantly easier to operate for customers, patients and staff.
Download the FD20 BIM file now (ArchiCAD, Revit, PDF)
• Easily Operates Doors up to 250kg
• Handles Wind Loads up to 50mph
• Certified for use on fire doors, with safety sensors
• Integral Low Energy Operating Mode
• Sliding rod mechanism or push rods
• High quality cover with integral control buttons
For further Information:
• Fast installation through LCD display
POWERFUL BUT QUIET
The technologically advanced FD 20 swing drive is designed for the automation of new or existing doors up to 250kg in weight and can also automate external doors facing wind loads up to 50mph. The master switch and illuminated program selector buttons are integrated into the side cover of the operator housing for intuitive operation.
The robust FD 20 unit features a powerful electro-mechanical drive, which is extremely quiet and smooth in operation. The drive system is highly reliable when it comes to performance, long service life and quiet running.
FREEDOM OF DESIGN
A range of lintel and door leaf installations is available featuring our optional sliding rod mechanism, which offers improved aesthetics over conventional push rod systems.
Additional control options include radar, motion sensor, contactless detection sensor, foot or hand operated switch or remote control through Gilgen F9000 or D-Bedix units. Adjustable functions include push & go operation, safety monitoring and wind-load regulation for external doors.
Uniquely, the FD 20 with safety sensors is third party laboratory tested and certified for use with the following fire doors, meeting the requirements of BS EN1634-1:2014:
• EI120 (120 minute fire rating) Timber door, Timber frame with Intumescent protection
• EI60 (60 minute fire rating) Metal door, Metal frame
• EI60 (60 minute fire rating) Timber door, Metal frame with Intumescent protection
Download the FD 20 Spec Sheet
, Product Brochure
, BIM File
or contact us today